Pizza Hut Menu with Price Calculator
Try out our Pizza Hut Menu with Price Calculator below to help you workout how many pizzas you will need and the estimated cost based upon state.
Pizza Hut is an international chain of pizza restaurants that offers both dine-in and delivery services. Pizza Hut was founded in 1958 by brothers Dan and Frank Carney, who opened the first Pizza Hut restaurant in Wichita, Kansas. The company rapidly expanded across the United States; by 1978, there were more than 1,000 Pizza Hut restaurants in operation.
Today, Pizza Hut is the largest pizzeria in the world, with over 17,000 locations across 94 countries. In the United States alone, there are over 6000 Pizza Hut restaurants. Pizza Hut also offers a variety of other menu items beyond pizza, including pasta dishes, chicken wings, and desserts.
Which Pizza Hut Pizza Offers Best Value For Money?
Unlike many pizza chains such as Domino’s, Pizza Hut pizzas don’t provide a substantial financial benefit by ordering the largest size pizza available. Instead, the value of pizza is directly related to the Pizza Hut crust type, not so much the diameter. If anything, a medium size pizza offers slightly less value for money of around one cent per square inch. The Thin n Crispy and Hand Tossed pizza bases are cheapest at Pizza Hut, while the stuffed crust pizzas will be the hardest on your wallet
Which state has the cheapest and the most expensive Pizza Hut Prices?
The most expensive state in the USA to purchase a Pizza Hut pizza is in Washington DC. The most affordable state to buy a Pizza Hut pizza is in the state of Mississippi. A large Meat Lovers Pizza Hut pizza in DC cost around $20.09 which is approximately 36% more expensive for the same pizza in Mississippi at $14.69.
Other Pizza Hut Menu Items
Pizza Hut is best known for its pizzas, but they also offer a wide variety of other menu items. They provide delicious pasta dishes, wings, and even desserts.
Pasta at Pizza Hut
- Tuscani Chicken Alfredo with Breadsticks or Cheesesticks
- Tuscani Meaty Marinara with Breadsticks or Cheesesticks
- Breaded Bone-Out (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Spicy Asian, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium, or Burnin’ Hot) – Available in 8, 16, 24, or 48 pieces.
- Traditional Bone-In (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Spicy Asian, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium, or Burnin’ Hot) – Available in 8, 16, 24, or 48 pieces
- Breaded Bone-In (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Spicy Asian, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium, or Burnin’ Hot) – Available in 8, 16, 24, or 48 pieces.
Pizza Hut Breadsticks & Sides
- Cheese Sticks
- Fries (straight-cut, cajun-style, & ranch-seasoned)
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Pizza Hut Desserts
- HERSHEY’S Toasted S’mores Cookie
- HERSHEY’S Triple Chocolate Brownie
- The Ultimate HERSHEY’S Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Apple Pies
- Blue Cheese
- Classic Sauce
- Side of Banana Peppers
- Parmesan Cheese Packet
- Red Pepper Packet
- Pepsi (Bottle or 2 Liter)
- Diet Pepsi (Bottle or 2 Liter)
- Mountain Dew (Bottle or 2 Liter)
- Aquafina Bottle
- Dr. Pepper